Wow, this man!
From the Project Possible website:
As well as smashing his overall goal of scaling all 14 of the world’s 8,000m peaks in under 7 months, Nims has achieved a further six world records in the process:
1. Most 8000 meter mountains in the Spring season, climbing six
2. Most 8000 meter mountains in the Summer season, climbing five
3. Fastest summit of the three highest mountains in the world, Everest, K2 and Kanchenjunga
4. Fastest summit of the five highest mountains in the World, Everest, K2, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse and Makalu
5. Fastest lower 8000ers, Gasherbrum 1, 2 and Broad Peak
6. Fastest higher 8000ers, consecutive summits of Everest, Lhotse and Makalu in 48hours (Beats his own previous record of 5 days)
Makes you wonder about all the things you thought that were impossible, doesn’t it?
Update: Feedback received and taken to heart! Original post implied we are worthless unless we do something insane/superhuman. That was not the intention.